Precision Laser & Fabrication or PLF is a privately held Saskatchewan metal processing company whose diversity and expertise allows us to support our customers quality and reliable custom metal parts from sheet, plate, or any structural shape in steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and copper.
We proudly serve a wide range of customers and industries, from Fabricators, OEM, potash and truck and trailer as example. PLF has the capacity to precisely process a multitude of metal parts in many shapes and sizes.
- Save fabrication time by utilizing our structural beamcut machine which has a 6 axis robotic head which can process any structural shape up to 36” in diameter and 60’ long.
- Avoid additional welding by utilizing our large 10’ x 55’ plasma table that can cut sheet along with plate 12” thick.
- Need accurate, scratch free aluminum parts? Our 8’ x 20’ router table can process any aluminum part up to ½” thick.
- Our 2 press brakes along with our skilled operators will bend the cut parts to precise expectations.
- PLF’s modern deburring machine ensures our customers production ready parts or a custom finish to meet the projects requirements.
- PLF also offers custom metal components and assemblies services to our valuable customers.
Welcome to Precision Laser & Fabrication
Welcome to Precision Laser and Fabrication – the first choice for precision metal processing and custom fabrication.
At Precision our reputation is built on producing high quality products at competitive prices. Challenging custom projects are our specialty and with over 18,000 sq. ft. shop space, 40’ plasma table, multiple break presses, shear and automated saw, we are able to take on large scale production material processing, fabrication and welding.
Through a vast array of jobs we’ve honored our ability to produce innovative custom fabrication solutions. Our customers, some of which have been with us for many years, know that we offer hassle-free, one-stop-shop customer service.
We offer services ranging from AutoCAD design and drafting, high definition CNC plasma cutting, bending, rolling, shearing, saw cutting, drilling/tapping and welding services.